Friendship Messages

Never discount the fact that despite silence, despite distance, despite not seeing you, our friendship blooms in every way, everyday. It's because we believe in the magic of it. :)

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Appreciating a friend is not merely seeing each other often... What counts most is that somehow in our hectic lives, we remember each other just by even saying,
"Please take care."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I haven't seen you in a while, yet I often imagine all your expressions. I haven't spoken to you recently, but many times I hear your thoughts. Good friends must not always be together... It is the feeling of oneness when distant that proves a lasting friendship...

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

A true friend scolds like a dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother... And finally, loves you more than a lover... :)

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
To walk is what I always do. But I prefer not to look back to people who’re no longer walking with me. Then someone asked me, “Why did you just let other people leave you?” Then I answered, “Life is a long journey. Let’s see who will be walking with me until the end of my story.”

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Our roots say we’re sisters, our hearts say we’re friends.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Your college friends know who you are... but your high school friends know why.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

There are 2 types of people:
1. Those who come into your life and say, “Well here I am.”
2. And those who come in and say, “Ah, there you are!”

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I have a simple computation on how long our friendship will last. I count the stars in heaven, plus the sands in the shore, multiplied by the heartbeat, equals for forevermore.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Don’t close your door when you feel alone. Don’t close your heart when you want to love, and don’t ever close your hands when you need a friend coz I will be holding you all the way till the end.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Court Order: You are accused of crawling into my heart and high-jacking my smiles with your messages. How do you plead? Guilty? You are sentence to be my friend for life. No bail!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I went outside to be a friend but couldn't find one there. I went outside to be a friend and friends were everywhere.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

You’re there and I’m here... physically away from each other. But in my heart, you’re someone I could nearly touch, for your friendship means a lot... in my heart.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

The test of friendship does not come when you’re together. It comes when you’re apart and you realize that despite the distance and silence, the friendship still survives.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

In life, you will meet someone who will ride with you in a limo but what you want is somebody who will take the bus with you when the limo flats down. And that’s me, I’ll go with you even if we have to walk all the way through.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

It’s difficult to find someone like you. It’s like looking every night at a hundred stars in the sky to find the brightest. But you see, it’s okay. Finding you makes the sleepless night worthwhile.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

We’ve been friends for some time and yes, it has been hard to keep but even if it gets harder, I wouldn’t give up coz if it’s hard to keep you, believe me, it’ll be harder to find you again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very heartfelt quotes about friendship. I think sending these as friendship messages will make your friends feel so special. Thanks for sharing!